23.4.09

Encore un peu de patience...

Je teste, je teste...

Testing...

5 commentaires:

  1. héhé... Suspens ^^
    Content de voir que tu montes cette espace d'échanges.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui, bon, je suis seulement à peine en train de me familiariser avec l'outil... pas évident! Mais merci de ta rapidité (et de ta curiosité!!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Marie
    I found your through flickr and your work is lovely. You are on your way with your new blog just wish that I could read it..lolol
    I will be in touch...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Renee,
    But you can read (most of) it!! I'm trying my best to make it fr/eng... even if the blogger's tools are not always easy to use that way...
    Thanks for your visit and the com. Hope you will come here often.
    Artfully yours,
    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes I will visit often and plan on sharing a story about your work and your blog..it is very beautiful.
    I see that you must visit Faux Forum...it is a wonderful place to visit and learn with other finishers.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...